- DENTAL-SPA MEMBERSHIP PLAN – £19.85 per month
- Regular dental appointments (two per year) to provide
Screening for oral cancer
Small X-Rays where clinically necessary
- Regular hygiene appointments (two per year) to provide
Scale & Polish
Preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs.
20% reduction off any laboratory-based treatments required i.e. crowns, bridges, and dentures.
20% reduction off any fillings.
20% reduction off other dental work (extractions, etc) (excluding referrals).
20% reduction off any additional hygiene work.
10% reduction off oral hygiene products purchased at the surgery.
Extended Payment Scheme available for treatments over £250
Free antibiotics prescribing and analgesics.
Worldwide Trauma insurance to protect against large unforeseen accidental damage.
Emergency Call-Out insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
1st Floor Suite
83 Charlotte Street
T:020 76 31 31 99
Core Dental Services
From The Blog
- Digital Symposium & The Role Of Minimally Invasive DentistryMay 10, 2017 - 1:06 pm
- Merry Christmas To All Our Wonderful Patients!December 22, 2016 - 10:59 am
- Invisalign vs Normal BracesNovember 18, 2016 - 9:21 am
- Teeth Whitening: Why it should only be done by a dentist.October 6, 2016 - 9:40 am
- Some Recent Before & Afters Cosmetic TreatmentsSeptember 26, 2016 - 5:24 pm