Back to seeing our lovely patients!
We hope you are safe and well.
It has been a long struggle for all of us but as Lockdown eases, we have finally received guidance that we can reopen. A brief update:
- We are busy ensuring that we will be fully compliant with the basic requirements for providing care like PPE.
- Dr Cohan is Director of Research at Pandora Dental that came up with a Gold Standard protocol that we are implementing for enhanced safety.
- Social Distancing means there will be necessary changes at dental-Spa until the regulations are eased, but your warm welcome here will continue
- We will start with patients in pain, other appointments like face to face consultations, lost fillings or crowns/inlays and reviews of our Invisalign patients.
- As part of the enhanced patient screening (often called Triage), we will be checking on your well-being before attending so send us and email and we’ll be in touch!
- Please request your appointment now and respond to the email questions two weeks before your appointment.
For now, we will be getting the new clean air technologies installed and testing our existing systems are working. The team will have training for this ‘new normal’ so we will all be ready.
We are so excited to be able to say: book (by email) your appointment today!
Looking forward to seeing your smile soon,
All the team at dental-Spa
More information can be found at: